As a leader or an aspiring leader a large part of your role is engaging others to collaborate in bringing your vision alive. What would it mean for you and your organization if you were able to deliver powerful presentations and facilitate dynamic meetings? Would you like to be clear, concise, and confident when you present in both planned presentations as well as in impromptu remarks? Would you like to be more inspiring?
This is possible! When you learn the techniques in this seminar you will be able to lead effective meetings and deliver noteworthy presentations.
Leaders, managers and aspiring leaders who want to do a better job of presenting and facilitating meetings
Impact & Benefits
- Know how to craft both off the cuff remarks as well as planned presentations that inform and persuade your audience
- Be more confident when you are called on to speak both impromptu and for planned presentations
- Practice telling engaging stories that bring your points alive
- Be concise as you handle effective Question & Answer sessions
- Master meeting management techniques
- And much more!
Shawn Kent Hayashi
Executive in Residence, Lehigh University