The Relationship-Driven Leader
Because People Do Business With People They Like
(and hire, and promote, and recommend, and…)
November 30, 2017 | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment. It is also available as part of our certificate programs.
Your ability to create meaningful and lasting relationships directly impacts your success regardless of your role – from corporate executive to company employee to business owner to job seeker. Growing a larger network with stronger relationships increases your value, influence and impact.
Learn how you can become a leader who attracts and engages an eager, committed team. Expand your referrals, shorten the sales cycle and close deals on relationships not price. And when opportunities arise, be first in mind and someone they want to say ‘yes’ to!
ATTENDEES IN THIS PROGRAM WILL:
- Excel in making new and lasting connections
- Make a strong, positive first impression (especially in interviews)
- Create a personal brand that boosts your visibility and impact
- Build trust to improve productivity, morale, loyalty and retention
- Improve collaboration, reduce conflict and increase your influence
- Lead with confidence and authenticity
- Add value to your network and stay top of mind
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Leaders/Corporate Executives
- Mid-Level or Newly Promoted Managers
- Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners
- Sales/Business Development Professionals
- HR/OD Decision Makers
- Job or Promotion Seekers
The cost of this program is $1060. Program attendees will receive all program materials, a copy of Michelle Tillis Lederman's book The 11 Laws of Likeability, a pre-program online assessment, program meals (continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh faculty, and networking opportunities with likeminded managers.
For additional information, call 610.758.3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.