Lehigh University’s College of Business & Economics offers a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Economics (MS ECO). The LEHIGH MS ECO program is a relatively rare economics program because it is one of the few business-school-offered programs that is completely focused on the Masters level. While there is preparation for optional Ph.D. matriculation, the focal point of this program is on the M.S.
The LEHIGH MS ECO program offers the following:
- Intimate interaction with professors and colleagues with very small class sizes,
- Recognized top quality instruction by faculty who have won university teaching awards,
- Current and relevant research continually being undertaken by faculty in their respective fields,
- Opportunity to supplement the educational experience with elective courses in finance, international relations, engineering, political science, mathematics, or marketing,
- Recent graduates of the program are employed at organizations such as AT&T, PPL Corp, Towers Perrin, KPMG, Merrill Lynch, U.S. Department of Labor, IBM, Geico, Morgan Stanley, Moody's Analytics, SEI Investments, Veritable, and Accenture; many students have also gone into Ph.D. programs at Lehigh University or at such schools as Carnegie Mellon, University of North Carolina, Harvard University, and Binghamton University.