To ensure continued success in the College of Business and Economics and to remain competitive among top-tier institutions in the U.S, we must invest strategically in our people, programs, and facilities.
In this undertaking, we need your help. Alumni and friends of Lehigh's College of Business and Economics have always been our greatest supporters. We know that you take great pride in our incredible legacy. Your generous donation will help leverage that heritage for a new generation of students and faculty.
For decades we have enjoyed a reputation as one of the top undergraduate business programs in the region.
We now stand at a crossroad.
To transition from an excellent, regionally known undergraduate business program to a more highly regarded national and international business school, we are implementing six critical paths to growth and success:
- Expand and increase our footprint in graduate programs including full time MBA while continuing to invest and improve upon our strong undergraduate programs to create a more fully formed and engaged business school in which research and teaching are of the highest caliber
- Hire and retain top-tier faculty who are among the best in their fields
- Update and expand the Rauch Business Center to accommodate 21st century business education
- Strengthen industry engagement through new and existing CBE Centers by promoting a collaborative exchange of ideas and bringing the latest developments in research and practice together
- Develop an Executive Education Program to build industry partnerships
- Improve the visibility and recognition of the CBE and our faculty both nationally and internationally
Please join with others to advance this mission!
Your annual support of the College will provide valuable resources to make these key initiatives a reality.
For additional information please contact:
Director of Development, CBE
Meghan Foley Wolf '02 '03
Gift Officer, CBE