Join us for Demand, Supply and Inventory Planning
March 16th | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment. It is also available as part of our Supply Chain Management Certificate Program.
Supply chains are extraordinarily complex and no single solution exists to resolve all issues that arise. Translating strategy into tactical plans that can be executed consistently and predictably is the essence of supply chain planning excellence. Otherwise, operational uncertainty will transform into financial uncertainty and poor customer service.
The purpose of this program is to provide you with the understanding, tools, and methods necessary to define, develop, and manage planning processes that balance demand forecasts with supply and inventory at minimum cost. Structural attributes such as uncertainty, business processes, information flows, capacity, and lead times must be optimized and selectively changed to achieve sustainable business improvements on a large-scale. We provide a prescriptive framework to identify, optimize, and prioritize operational opportunities that yield the greatest potential improvement in performance.
- Senior business leaders that want exposure to the complex interactions between capacity, inventory, and customer service goals
- Business directors seeking to develop skills for quantifying and justifying inventory investments as a business case
- Materials management professionals and planning organizations that want to learn technical best practices
- Senior managers that need novel approaches to solving pressing on-time delivery, working capital, or productivity problems
- Management and IT/information system professionals that wish to learn optimal ERP system configurations
Impact & Benefits
- Understand key supply chain system trade-offs between capacity, lead times, inventory and customer service
- Discover best practices in demand planning and forecasting methods and how to drastically reduce forecast uncertainty
- Optimize inventories across a multi-tier supply network
- Establish optimal lot size, safety stock and reorder point parameters
- Align your ERP system configuration with the needs of different business types (make-to-stock, assemble-to-order, configure-to-order, engineer-to-order, make-to-order)
- James A. Rappold, Ph.D., Principal, Cayuga Partners
- Pedro Rodriguez, Associate, Cayuga Partners
The cost of this program is $965. Program attendees will receive all program materials, meals (continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh faculty, and networking opportunities with likeminded managers.
For additional information, call 610.758.3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.