The supply chain is the most critical operating process within any organization. This integrated Supply Chain Finance seminar pairs supply chain management with finance to strategically optimize corporate effectiveness on a daily basis. Starting within a strategic setting for developing the appropriate level of working capital investment, the operational topics link areas related to evaluating and selecting world class suppliers, managing inventory investment effectively, managing costs across the supply chain, creating a lean supply chain, sourcing internationally, and developing supplier performance capabilities to drive value of the organization.
Current and future company leaders and managers in decision-making roles, individuals who may be identified for succession in the organization, or individuals who want to improve their understanding of these critical business decisions.
Impact & Benefits
- Develop or improve your understanding of finance and accounting
- Develop and challenge ways to improve the supply chain process
- Enhance management’s understanding of the strategic nature and benefits of an efficient supply chain
- Identify best practices in supply chain management
- Communicate and collaborate more effectively with senior management, finance professionals, and supply chain professionals
- Increase your comprehension of current approaches and analytical techniques within finance and supply chain management