Join us for Supply Chain Financial Management
June 8th | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment. It can also be applied to our Supply Chain Management Certificate Program.
For supply chain management to mature as a discipline, we must appreciate the language of finance, including its terms, concepts, tools and techniques. We must also understand how to apply financial tools and techniques to support better decision making and risk management. And, we must demonstrate the value that supply chain managers create by showing how supply chain initiatives affect a company’s most important financial indicators. Supply chain financial management supports the maturing of the supply chain discipline.
It is time for supply chain professionals to become comfortable with speaking and applying a language that is spoken at the highest echelons of governments, non-profit organizations and corporations. Without a doubt, the field of finance has much to offer supply chain professionals. This program will help supply chain professionals continue to develop as professionals as they learn how to apply financial tools, concepts and techniques.
Current and future company leaders, supply-side managers, buyers, logistical professionals, and professionals leading cross-functional teams
Impact & Benefits
- Learn to evaluate and select suppliers
- Understand supplier performance capabilities and their correlation to the organizations capabilities
- Learn inventory management techniques as an area for corporate investment
- Appreciate the need for supply chain financial management
- Understand financial statements within the context of supply chain management
- Use financial ratios and bankruptcy predictors to support supplier selection
- Apply investment evaluation techniques to supplier development
- Manage working capital the right way
- Use total cost analysis to make supply chain decisions
- Predict the effect of supply chain activities on key financial indicators
The cost of this program is $965. Program attendees will receive all program materials, program meals (continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh faculty, and networking opportunities with likeminded managers.
For additional information, call 610.758.3590 or email email@example.com.