Join us for Supply Chain Risk Management
April 6th | 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment. It is also available as part of our Supply Chain Management Certificate Program.
Surveys and studies have concluded that, for a variety of reasons, supply chain risk is increasing globally. And, the financial impact of supply chain disruptions can be devastating and are often not understood until it is too late. Supply chain strategies driven primarily by cost management and delivery improvements are no longer comprehensive enough to ensure competitive success. Unfortunately, showing a hard ROI for risk management initiatives is a difficult sell. In this program, we aim to help you better define the components of risk and articulate the financial benefits of better risk management.
This session thoroughly addresses an evolving discipline called supply chain risk management (SCRM). Topics covered include:
- Overview of risk management terms and concepts
- Reasons for increased supply chain risk
- Differentiating between enterprise risk management (ERM) and supply chain risk management (SCRM)
- A topology of supply chain risk categories
- Traditional risk management approaches and tools
- Leading-edge approaches for managing supply chain risk
- Sources of supply chain risk information
- Developing commodity risk management strategies
- Supply chain risk management predictions
Current and future company leaders, supply-side managers, buyers, logistical professionals, and professionals leading cross-functional teams
Impact & Benefits
- Learn various supply chain risk frameworks, models and categories that prepare the company to offset risky supply chain situations
- Understand risk-related terms and concepts
- Discover leading–edge risk management tools and approaches
- Understand supply chain management strategy
The cost of this program is $965. Program attendees will receive all program materials, program meals (continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh faculty and networking opportunities with likeminded managers.
For additional information, call 610.758.3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.