Anne-Marie Anderson joined the Perella Department of Finance at Lehigh University in 2003. Her teaching and research interests include corporate finance, corporate governance, corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, socially responsible investing, and valuation. She has had articles published in the Journal of Financial Research, Financial Management, The Financial Review, Journal of Contemporary Accounting & Economics, Financial Analyst Journal, Journal of Fixed Income, Corporate Finance Review and the Review of Business.
In 2009, Professor Anderson was named the third Joseph R. Perella and Amy M. Perella Chair in Finance. She received the Lehigh Junior Award for Distinguished Teaching. She served as the Theodore A. Lauer Professor of Finance from 2004-2009. In 2001 and 2003, she was awarded research grants from the New York Stock Exchange. Her prior work experience includes 4 ½ years as an officer in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and 4 ½ years as a Plant Engineer for Lanier Clothes.
- Debt Issuance in the Face of Tax Loss Carryforwards
- A Cross Country Comparison of Corporate Governance and Firm Performance Nexus: Do Financial Structure & Legal System of a Country Matter?
- IPO Listings: Where and Why?
- Measures of Income and Firm Valuation
- The Cost of Being Good
- Trading Volume
- Market Structure and Trading Volume