Paul Myerson is a Professor of Practice in Supply Chain Management at Lehigh University and holds a B.S. in Business Logistics and an M.B.A. in Physical Distribution.
Professor Myerson has an extensive background as a Supply Chain and Logistics professional, consultant and teacher (most recently at both New Jersey City and Kean Universities).
Prior to joining the faculty at Lehigh, Professor Myerson has been a successful change catalyst for a variety of clients and organizations of all sizes, having over 30 years experience in Supply Chain and Logistics strategies, systems and operations that have resulted in bottom-line improvements for companies such as General Electric, Unilever and Church and Dwight (Arm & Hammer).
Professor Myerson created and has marketed a Supply Chain Planning software tool for Windows to a variety of companies worldwide since 1998 and also writes a column on Lean Supply Chain for Inbound Logistics Magazine and a blog for Industry Week magazine.
- "Lean and Technology: Working Hand in Hand to Enable and Energize Your Global Supply Chain," Pearson, copyright 2016.
- Contributor, “The Routledge Companion to Lean Management" (Routledge) Chapter 36 – Lean Retail, copyright 2016.
- "Supply Chain And Logistics Management - Made Easy", Pearson, copyright 2015.
- Contributor, “The ASQ Supply Chain Management Primer”, Chapter 7 – Supply Chain Management Processes (American Society for Quality), copyright 2013.
- “Lean Wholesale and Retail", McGraw-Hill, copyright 2014.
- Lean Supply Chain and Logistics Management simulation training game and training package, Enna.com, copyright 2012-13.
- “Lean Supply Chain & Logistics”,McGraw-Hill, copyright 2012.