The Lehigh Flex MBA program is driven by the exceptional quality of its students
75% of the Lehigh Flex MBA students come from non-traditional business fields including, but not limited to the humanities, engineering, sciences, music, law, and medicine. While pursuing your degree will be your primary focus upon acceptance into the program, the Flex MBA program also encourages its students to participate in networking events.
One of the great benefits of having a Lehigh University degree is that you become part of the Lehigh family and have a plethora of opportunities to network with your peers, your professors, and alumni. Second to your MBA degree, your best asset post-graduation is the connections you make with your fellow students and faculty.
The Lehigh Flex MBA program offers all of their students a wide range of university services, including:
- Career Services
- Computer labs & on-campus wireless facilities
- Campus-wide network opportunities
- MBA Association
- International Experiential Opportunities
- Access to campus fitness facilities
- Admission and discounts to most athletic and on-campus cultural events
- LUCIE [Lehigh University Career Information Exchange]
- LUCAN [Lehigh University Career Advisory Network]
- Access to the College of Business & Economics seven business centers:
- Financial Services Laboratory
- The Martindale Center for the Study of Private Enterprise
- The Murray H. Goodman Center for Real Estate Studies
- The Philip Rauch Center for Business Communications
- The Small Business Development Center
- The Center for Value Chain Research
- Dexter F. Baker Institute for Entrepreneurship, Creativity, and Innovation
Please also visit the Lehigh University's Graduate Student Life website to learn more!
The Lehigh Flex MBA is providing this network as a forum for communication with all alumni. Alumni will be kept updated on all news, events and networking opportunities that are associated with the Flex MBA program and other Lehigh University programs.
Catch up with the Flex MBA program
Join us at an upcoming Lehigh MBA event! Learn more.
Speaking at Flex MBA Information Sessions
Do you live or work locally? If you'd like to speak at an information for prospective students about your experience in the Lehigh Flex MBA program, we'd love to have you. Contact us today.
Join the Lehigh University MBA LinkedIn group and become part of the network with other Lehigh MBA alumni and current students. Join now.
Giving to the Lehigh MBA program
The Lehigh MBA program requires ongoing investment and support. Your gift supports students and professors who keep Lehigh among the top MBA programs in the nation. If you would like to give to the MBA program, please click here.
Flex MBA Plus
The Lehigh Flex MBA Graduate Opportunities allow you to take current courses to continue your personal and professional development.
Lehigh Flex MBA degree-holders may enroll in any on-campus or distance graduate course in the College of Business & Economics on a space-available basis (with approval). Participants must meet all course requirements, including team projects. Performance is evaluated in exactly the same manner as that of regular students and official grades are given at the end of the semester. Flex MBA Plus courses may not be used toward any additional credentials.
To register, contact Mary Gulick at 610-758-5280 and email@example.com.
Want to learn more about the Lehigh Flex MBA program? We would love to hear from you! Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.