Life at Lehigh for Master of Science in Management (M2) Students
One of the great benefits of having a Lehigh University degree is that you become part of the Lehigh family and have a plethora of opportunities to network with your peers, your professors, and alumni. Second to your degree, your best asset post-graduation is the connections you make with your fellow students and faculty.
Bethlehem and the Lehigh Valley
Lehigh University is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania just 50 miles north of Philadelphia and 90 miles southwest of New York City. Lehigh is comprised of 2,358 acres, making it one of the largest private universities in the country.
Bethlehem is a center of industry, high technology, culture, and education with a population of approximately 73,000. It is one of three principal cities of the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania’s fourth-largest metropolitan area, which has a total population of more than 750,000.
The Lehigh Valley has made a transition from an economy based on heavy industry to a diversified manufacturing, distribution, and services economy. Major national and international corporations headquartered in the area include: Air Products, Just Born, Mack Truck, PPL Corporation, and Crayola.
The Lehigh Master of Science in Management (M2) program offers all of their students a wide range of university services, including:
- Career Services
- Careers and Recruitment for students
- Computer labs & on-campus wireless facilities
- Campus-wide network opportunities
- International Experiential Opportunities
- Access to campus fitness facilities
- Admission and discounts to most athletic and on-campus cultural events
- LUCIE [Lehigh University Career Information Exchange]
- LUCAN [Lehigh University Career Advisory Network]
- Access to the College of Business & Economics eight business centers:
Click the links below to learn more about Lehigh and the community!