Lehigh University offers a certificate in Corporate Entrepreneurship through VENTURESeries – a one-of-a-kind executive certificate program that focuses squarely on new venture creation. Entrepreneurship comes alive through highly specialized, fast-moving, graduate-level courses. Faculty are proven entrepreneurs and seasoned practitioners in their fields. Intense classroom interaction drives the entrepreneurial spirit. Unmatched in its diversity and precision, VENTURESeries empowers today’s entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurship: The Right Way
“… rapid fire questions and provocative discussions that challenge the status quo.”
Thomas J. DiClemente, CEO, hField Technologies, Inc.
- Fast-paced and focused on the latest developments and real world application
- Faculty are from the entrepreneurial, technology, legal, and venture capital ranks
- Accomplished speakers, including many CEOs/founders, deliver relevance and excitement
- Join an “instant network” comprised of faculty, outside experts, and certificate students
Entrepreneurship: The Practical Way
“… two-day classes are a high impact, deep dive into what it takes to win in the brutal marketplace.”
Darin W. Mills, Major, Armor, United States Army
- Complete any eight courses to satisfy the certificate
- Enter the program at any time
- No deadline for program completion
- Take courses on a single Friday-Saturday at Lehigh’s Rauch Business Center
Entrepreneurship: The LEHIGH Way!
“… thought I wanted to move mountains, and now I want to build mountains!”
Christopher Morabito, M.D., Entrepreneur, Former Chief of Neonatology, Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Spot emerging markets, develop growth strategies, and create new business models
- Drive discovery and innovation to increase competitiveness
- Develop capabilities to plan, organize, and execute a winning strategy
For more information on the required coursework and electives, please visit: www.lehighventureseries.com
|Summer I||Summer II||Fall||Spring|
|May 1||June 1||August 1||January 1|
A complete application must be received by the listed deadlines. Deadlines that fall on a weekend or holiday are extended to the next business day. Dates are for the 2014 school year, and are subject to change in 2015.
Graduate Programs Office
621 Taylor Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
United States of America
Non-Degree Application Requirements
Admission to the College of Business and Economics as a non-degree graduate student requires the applicant to have earned a four year baccalaureate degree. Foreign transcripts may require independent evaluation; please contact our office well in advance of your planned start date for information pertaining to foreign credentials. A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required if you have not completed at least two years of study at a university in the United States. Professional work experience is also necessary for entry into the program.
Students may pursue 12 credit hours for college credit as a non-degree student. The credits earned will be recognized on a Lehigh University transcript and the certificate earned will be noted on the transcript as well. The twelve credits earned in the certificate program may be applied towards the Lehigh University MBA degree program at a later date upon full application and acceptance into the MBA program.
The application fee may not be waived nor deferred, and it is non-refundable.
- Online Application for non-degree graduate admissions
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), if necessary
- $50 application fee
To accept the offer of admission, all non-degree domestic students must submit a $250.00 deposit to secure a place in the class. International students must submit a $1,000.00 deposit. The deposit must be received by the specific deadline noted in the offer letter. The deposit will be applied to tuition. A student who does not matriculate forfeits the deposit.
Non Degree Program [for credit]
|Cost per credit hour||$1,050.00|
*Note: AY 2014-2015. For each online course, there is a $100.00 course access fee.
The cost per credit hour is subject to change in academic year 2015-2016.
Additional contact information:
Director Graduate Recruitment and Admissions
Ph : 610-758-3418