- How long will it take to complete the Lehigh MSAF program?
- How may credits are in the Lehigh MSAF program?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When will I attend classes?
- What is your minimum GMAT or GRE score?
- Is work experience required?
- Does Lehigh accept transfer credits to the Lehigh MSAF program?
- How do I arrange for a campus visit?
- Can I visit a class?
- What are the tuition costs?
- Where can I access an application?
- What are your application deadlines?
- Where should I mail my transcripts?
- Must I submit my application documents in one package?
- Does the Analytical Finance program qualify as a STEM designated-degree program (for immigration purposes)?
The MSAF program may be completed in one academic year, but normally takes two.Back to Questions
MSAF: 30 creditsBack to Questions
You may view our admission requirements on the Lehigh MSAF admissions web pages.Back to Questions
There is a mix of daytime, evening, and weekend classes, with classes primarily in the daytime, meeting twice/week.Back to Questions
Performance on the GMAT or GRE is a good indicator of success in the program. While we do not have a minimum score for either test, we look for strong quantitative ability as evidenced in the mathematical portion of the GMAT or GRE. Most of our students score in the 70th percentile or above on their total score, a good measure of the strength of your peers.Back to Questions
There is no work experience required.Back to Questions
On case-by-case only per approval of the Program Director and the Office of the Registrar.Back to Questions
The Graduate Programs Admissions staff can arrange a campus visit for students. While at Lehigh, students may opt to meet with an admissions counselor, tour the college or university, meet current students, visit a class, or schedule a formal interview. Please contact the Graduate Programs Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (610) 758-4450.Back to Questions
The Graduate Programs Admissions staff will be pleased to arrange a class visit for students. Please contact us at least one week prior to the desired visit date so that we may make arrangements. The Graduate Programs Admissions may be reached at email@example.com, or by phone at (610) 758-4450.Back to Questions
Tuition for the 2016-17 academic year are listed on the tuition webpage.Back to Questions
Our online application may be accessed on the home page or within the 'admissions' webpage.Back to Questions
You may view our application deadlines on your respective program admissions webpage.Back to Questions
The Graduate Programs Office
621 Taylor Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
The only document that needs to be mailed is your transcript. All other documents can be submitted online. Transcripts are held on file until an application is complete, at which time it is submitted for evaluation to the Admissions Committee.Back to Questions
Does the Analytical Finance program qualify as a STEM designated-degree program (for immigration purposes)?
Yes. Analytical Finance contains an interdisciplinary curriculum that includes STEM fields which qualifies the program as a STEM designated degree.Back to Questions