Supply Chain Management: Demand, Supply and Inventory Planning
March 8, 2019 | 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
at LEHIGH UNIVERSITY
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is part of the Supply Chain Management Certificate Program. It is also available for open enrollment as an individual course.
Planning is a critical process in every company. More importantly planning is the driver of many of the processes that happens within the firm and within the supply chain. Without effective demand and inventory planning, companies will constantly be reacting to changing market trends leading to operational uncertainty, poor customer service and ultimately poor financial results.
This one-day program provides participants with the tools and methods necessary to define, develop, and manage efficient and effective planning processes that balance demand forecasts with existing supply and inventory, leading to significantly reduced costs.
IMPACT & BENEFITS:
- Link strategic planning requirements with competing perspectives from suppliers to final customers, while incorporating operational requirements
- Manage customer demand relative to capacity
- Reduce risk associated with inventory shortages and other service level threats
- Understand costs associated with inventory at various service levels
- Reduce excess inventory to match required, cost efficient service goals
- Reduce costs through inventory reductions
- Maximize returns on inventory held
- Manage and reduce client order gaming
- Identify alternative service strategies in addition to retaining inventory
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mid-level managers and functional experts with at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience and who are interested in obtaining new knowledge and skills for success in Supply Chain Management and Operations based positions.
The cost of this program is $1060. Program participants will receive: all program materials, all program meals (continental breakfast, lunch and beverage breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh University Faculty, and networking opportunities with like-minded professionals. This program can be taken individually or as part of the Supply Chain Management Certificate Program.
For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org