- Thursday, March 15 - Friday, March 16 | Open Enrollment
Finance for Nonfinancial Managers
- Thursday, April 19 | Open Enrollment
The Relationship-Driven Leader
- Thursday, May 10 - Friday, May 11 | Open Enrollment & Supply Chain Management Certificate
Executive Project Sponsorship Certificate
- Tuesday, June 5 | Open Enrollment
Advanced Negotiation Techniques
- Thursday, March 7 - Friday, March 8 | Open Enrollment & Supply Chain Management Certificate
Supply Chain Management: Demand and Inventory Planning
- Thursday, April 4 - Friday, April 5 | Open Enrollment & Supply Chain Management Certificate
Supply Chain Management: Strategic Sourcing
- Thursday, May 2 - Friday, May 3 | Open Enrollment & Supply Chain Management Certificate
Supply Chain Management: Operations Management and Lean Six Sigma
- Thursday, June 6 - Friday, June 7 | Open Enrollment & Supply Chain Management Certificate
Supply Chain Management: Integrated Logistics and Transportation Management
*Courses can be taken individually or together as a complete certificate program.
*The Supply Chain Management Certificate Program runs from May through November and consists of four programs.
Registration and Cancellation Policy
Leadership Breakfast Programs
Registrations for our Leadership Breakfast Programs are accepted up to two (2) days prior to the breakfast. Individual admission is $35 per person. Teams of 6 are $180 per table ($30 per person with the promo code: GROUP). Payments are accepted in advance by check or credit card. Last minute cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 50%. No refunds for no shows.
Open Enrollment and Certificate Programs
The registration deadline for our Open Enrollment courses is two (2) days prior to the course date. Individual course fees vary. Alumni discounts of 10% are available using the promo code LUALUM. Corporate discounts of 20% are available to groups of 3 or more individuals from the same organization, and corporate discounts of 30% are available to groups of 5 or more individuals from the same organization. Please contact us for the promo code if you are interested in taking advantage of our corporate discounts.
Payments are accepted in advance by check or credit card. For those who cancel up to 7 days before the registration deadline, a full refund will be given. For individuals who cancel in the 5 days before the registration deadline, a 50% refund will be issued. For any cancellations received after the final registration deadline, no refund will be given.
Interested in learning about Lehigh’s Executive Education program? Contact us today to hear more about open enrollment, certificates, custom programs and to determine which program is right for you. Please call us at 610.758.3590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.