Connected Leadership: Foster and Retain an Engaged Team
Thursday, October 3, 2019
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
AT LEHIGH UNIVERSITY
This program is designed for mid-level working professionals and is available for open enrollment. It is also available as part of our certificate programs.
Do you want to be the leader people want to work for?
High turnover and low engagement are the most expensive - and common - challenges that organizations face today. Developing Connected Leaders addresses both problems.
The number one driver of employee engagement is the belief that management has an interest in their employees' well-being. Your ability to connect to your employees, customers, vendors, and peers directly impacts your success regardless of your role - from corporate executive, to company employee, to business owner, to job seeker. Growing a larger network with stronger relationships increases your value, influence and impact.
Learn how you can become a Connected Leader who attracts and engages an eager, committed team!
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS PROGRAM WILL:
- Lead with confidence and authenticity
- Excel in making new and lasting connections
- Make a strong, positive first impression and minimize interpersonal friction
- Build trust to improve productivity, morale, loyalty and retention
- Improve collaboration, reduce conflict and increase your influence
- Learn style, strengths and stereotypes that impact perceptions
- Determine your leadership brand and boost your visibility and impact
- Discover your personal Thinking Preferences* and identify other's Thinking Preference styles through observation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leaders/Corporate Executives
- Mid-Level or Newly Promoted Managers
- Entrepreneurs/Small Business Owners
- Sales/Business Development Professionals
- HR/OD Decision Makers
- Job or Promotion Seekers
The cost of this program is $1060. Each participant will receive a copy of Michelle Tillis Lederman's book: The Connector's Advanatge, the pre-program *Thinking Preferences online assessment, all program materials, all program meals (continental breakfast and lunch, breaks), exceptional learning opportunities with Lehigh University, and networking opportunities with like-minded professionals.
For additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org