THE LEHIGH MBA IS COMING TO PHILADELPHIA THIS MARCH!
Lehigh University’s top ranked MBA Program is coming to Philadelphia for a LIVE classroom experience this March 2019.
Ready to become an innovative and strategic thinker in a transformational marketplace? This is your chance to enhance your professional development and sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience!
Topic: From Private to Public Company: A Path to Exit
Instructor: Prof. Dale Falcinelli
- Analyze the best IPO practices in industries
- Explore emerging trends and developments in the IPO market
- Learn the major differences between private and publicly-held companies
- Understand the role and function of investment banks in IPOs
$1,075 (Held over 1 weekend)
Note: Both Friday and Saturday are full days, 9am-5pm
1800 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103 (5th Floor)
Who Is this Weekend Course Right For?
- Professionals who are currently exploring his/her options in considering MBA Program offerings in the greater Philadelphia area
- Managers who are looking to expand their breadth and depth of strategic thinking and execution skills
- Executives in private firms who are looking to take their organizations to the next level
What’s In It For You?
- Take away skills that can be applied at work immediately!
- Experience Lehigh first-hand BEFORE you actually apply!
- Gain exposure to Lehigh’s faculty – world-renowned and respected in the business world!
Note: If later accepted into Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program, successful completion of this weekend course will be applied toward your required graduation credits. This topic will be eligible for credit transfer for the Lehigh MBA VENTUREseries GBEN 412 Course “From Private to Public Company: A Path to Exit” (1 credit).
Meet the Instructor
Dale Falcinelli is a longstanding member of the Lehigh MBA faculty and the creator of award-winning VENTUREseries – a wide array of graduate-level entrepreneurship courses that make up a popular track in Lehigh’s flagship FLEX MBA Program. He is also the creator of The Consulting Practicum, the centerpiece in Lehigh’s new full-time 1-MBA Program. Professor Falcinelli won the MBA Excellence in Teaching Award at Lehigh a record nine times. He has sat on numerous boards of both public and privately-held companies and made guest appearances on A&E, PBS, and Fox Business.
How to Register
To register for this MBA Course Topic in Philly, applicants must apply for non-degree admissions.
The non-degree application may be used to apply for courses that can be used toward the FLEX MBA Program.
Apply by February 15 and your application fee is waived!
- Online application for non-degree graduate admissions
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), if necessary
- $50 application fee
Admission to the College of Business and Economics as a non-degree graduate student requires the applicant to have earned a four-year baccalaureate degree. Foreign transcripts may require independent evaluation; please contact our office well in advance of your planned start date for information pertaining to foreign credentials. A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required if you have not completed at least two years of study in a country where the primary language is English.
Applicants offered non-degree admission must submit a $250.00 deposit when accepting the offer of admission in order to secure a place in the class. The deposit must be received by the specific deadline noted in the offer letter and will be applied to your tuition. A student who does not matriculate forfeits the deposit. Students in a non-degree status are not eligible for merit financial aid awarded through the College of Business and Economics. Students may be eligible for federal or state financial aid, or alternative education loans as outlined on the university's financial aid website.
Students may pursue up to 12 credit hours of college credits as non-degree students. The credits earned will be recognized on a Lehigh University transcript along with the student status of non-degree.
Ready to sample the Lehigh MBA Experience? Ready to Take Your Career Way Beyond? Act Now! Seats will fill-up fast!
For application instructions and to APPLY:
Why the Lehigh MBA Experience?
- Experience a nationally ranked, top 5 part-time, FLEX MBA Program
- Immerse yourself in a tradition of academic excellence
- Learn from award-winning professors and network with an exceptional peer group
- Accelerate your degree with a program crafted for the time-starved professional
About the Lehigh FLEX MBA Program
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked #5 Online MBA by Poets&Quants in 2019 and #13 Online MBA by U.S. News & World Report in 2019
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option