THE LEHIGH MBA IS COMING TO PHILADELPHIA THIS JANUARY!
Lehigh University’s top ranked MBA Program is coming to Philadelphia for a series of LIVE classroom experiences and it all starts this coming January 2019.
Ready to become an innovative and strategic thinker in a transformational marketplace? This is your chance to enhance your professional development and sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience!
Topic 1: From Plan to Action: Strategy and Organization
Instructor: Prof. Joshua Ehrig
The Topic 1 Experience includes:
- Maximize business model development for today’s competitive environment
- Leverage organizational resources for competitive advantage
- Explore disruptive innovation in strategy development
- Refine effective C-level leadership and persuasion skillsets
Topic 2: From Private to Public Company: A Path to Exit
Instructor: Prof. Dale Falcinelli
The Topic 2 Experience includes:
- Analyze the best IPO practices in industries
- Explore emerging trends and developments in the IPO market
- Learn the major differences between private and publicly-held companies
- Understand the role and function of investment banks in IPOs
Experience either Topic 1 or Topic 2 OR BOTH!
Topic 1: $2,150 (Held over 3 weekends)
Topic 2: $1,075 (Held over 1 weekend)
Both Topics: $2,999 (Special rate!)
Topic 1: January 4-5, 11-12, 18-19
Note: Friday sessions run 6-9pm, Saturday sessions are full days, 9am-5pm
Topic 2: March 1- 2
Note: Both Friday and Saturday are full days, 9am-5pm
1800 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103 (5th Floor)
Who Are these Weekend Courses Right For?
- Professionals who are currently exploring his/her options in considering MBA Program offerings in the greater Philadelphia area
- Managers who are looking to expand their breadth and depth of strategic thinking and execution skills
- Executives in private firms who are looking to take their organizations to the next level
What’s In It For You?
- Take away skills that can be applied at work immediately!
- Experience Lehigh first-hand BEFORE you actually apply!
- Gain exposure to Lehigh’s faculty – world-renowned and respected in the business world!
Note: If later accepted into Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program, successful completion of these weekend series courses will be applied toward your required graduation credits. Topic 1 will be eligible for credit transfer for the Lehigh MBA 401 Course “Introduction to the Organization & Its Environment” (2 credits). Topic 2 will be eligible for credit transfer for the Lehigh MBA VENTUREseries GBEN 412 Course “From Private to Public Company: A Path to Exit” (1 credit).
Meet the Instructors
Joshua Ehrig is a core curriculum faculty member in the Lehigh MBA Program. He has extensive experience in teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Entrepreneurship, Management, Innovation, and Strategy. Prof. Ehrig was a co-founder of various technology companies ranging from mobile to cloud-based applications and serves as an advisor, mentor, panelist, and speaker for various Entrepreneurship and Innovation-related initiatives.
Dale Falcinelli is a longstanding member of the Lehigh MBA faculty and the creator of award-winning VENTUREseries – a wide array of graduate-level entrepreneurship courses that make up a popular track in Lehigh’s flagship FLEX MBA Program. He is also the creator of The Consulting Practicum, the centerpiece in Lehigh’s new full-time 1-MBA Program. Professor Falcinelli won the MBA Excellence in Teaching Award at Lehigh a record nine times. He has sat on numerous boards of both public and privately-held companies and made guest appearances on A&E, PBS, and Fox Business.
How to Register
To register for the MBA Course Topic(s) in Philly, applicants must apply for non-degree admissions.
The non-degree application may be used to apply for courses that can be used towards the FLEX MBA Program.
A complete application must be received by December 15.
- Online application for non-degree graduate admissions
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), if necessary
- $50 application fee
Admission to the College of Business and Economics as a non-degree graduate student requires the applicant to have earned a four-year baccalaureate degree. Foreign transcripts may require independent evaluation; please contact our office well in advance of your planned start date for information pertaining to foreign credentials. A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required if you have not completed at least two years of study in a country where the primary language is English.
Applicants offered non-degree admission must submit a $250.00 deposit when accepting the offer of admission in order to secure a place in the class. The deposit must be received by the specific deadline noted in the offer letter and will be applied to your tuition. A student who does not matriculate forfeits the deposit. Students in a non-degree status are not eligible for merit financial aid awarded through the College of Business and Economics. Students may be eligible for federal or state financial aid, or alternative education loans as outlined on the university's financial aid website.
Students may pursue up to 12 credit hours of college credits as non-degree students. The credits earned will be recognized on a Lehigh University transcript along with the student status of non-degree.
Ready to sample the Lehigh MBA Experience? Ready to Take Your Career Way Beyond? Act Now! Seats will fill-up fast!
For application instructions and to APPLY:
Why the Lehigh MBA Experience?
- Experience a nationally ranked, top 5 part-time, FLEX MBA Program
- Immerse yourself in a tradition of academic excellence
- Learn from award-winning professors and network with an exceptional peer group
- Accelerate your degree with a program crafted for the time-starved professional
About the Lehigh FLEX MBA Program
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked (#5) by Poets&Quants in 2019
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option
Learn more about our FLEX MBA Program at cbe.lehigh.edu/flex-mba
Take Note of Upcoming Information Sessions in Philadelphia!
Date: November 13, 2018
Location: 1800 JFK Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103 (5th Floor)
Date: November 29, 2018
Location: 1800 JFK Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19103 (5th Floor)
For more information about the Lehigh MBA, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.