TEST DRIVE THE LEHIGH MBA AND OUR CLASSROOMLIVE TECHNOLOGY THIS SUMMER! Learn about our ClassroomLIVE technology here.
From July 2 – August 1, Lehigh University’s top ranked part-time FLEX MBA Program is offering the opportunity for prospective students to experience our program before formally applying.
Ready to become an Innovative and Strategic Thinker in a Transformational Marketplace? This is your chance to sample a tasting of what it’s like to be a part of the Lehigh MBA Experience!
MBA 401 – Introduction to the Organization and its Environment (worth 2 credits)
Key Learning Modules Include:
- Business model development to understand core competencies
- Incorporating "lean principles" and entrepreneurial mindset learning "EML" within a corporate setting.
- Leveraging organizational resources and capabilities leading to competitive advantage.
- Disruptive innovation and future incumbent strategy
- Developing a multi-sided platform within your value chain
- Developing effective C-level leadership and persuasion skillsets.
When: Tuesday and Thursdays, July 2 – August 1
Time: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location: Lehigh’s Bethlehem Campus or through Lehigh University’s ClassroomLIVE synchronous technology
Note: Successful completion of this Summer course makes eligible for credit transfer 2 credits and fulfills the Lehigh required MBA 401 Core Course “Introduction to the Organization & Its Environment.” This is awarded upon acceptance into the FLEX MBA Program.
Who is this Summer Course Right For?
- Potential part-time MBA Students that are currently exploring his/her options in considering MBA Programs and are looking for a ClassroomLIVE option.
- Managers who are looking to expand their breadth and depth of strategic thinking and execution skills
What’s the Value in taking this Course Now?
- Take away skills that can be applied at work immediately!
- Experience Lehigh first-hand BEFORE you actually apply!
- Gain Exposure to Lehigh’s Faculty – world-renowned and respected in the business world!
If later accepted into Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program - Successful Completion of this required core course is applied toward your graduation credits!
Meet the Course Instructor: JOSHUA EHRIG is a core curriculum faculty member in the Lehigh MBA program. He has extensive experience in teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Entrepreneurship, Management, Innovation, and Strategy and was the recipient of the CBE Teaching Excellence Award. Prof. Ehrig was a co-founder of various technology companies ranging from mobile to cloud-based applications and serves as an advisor, mentor, panelist, and speaker for various Entrepreneurship and Innovation-related initiatives.
Why Choose the Lehigh MBA Experience?
- Learn from the Best Professors in the business and network with high caliber peers.
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program is nationally ranked (#6) by Poets & Quants in 2018.
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program enables the student to advance at their own pace.
- Lehigh’s FLEX MBA Program can be attended on-campus or online through our state-of-art synchronous ClassroomLIVE option.
Learn more about the Lehigh MBA here.
Are You Ready to Sample the Lehigh MBA Experience?
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER WAY BEYOND?
Thursday, June 20, 2019