DATA Mission Statement
To pursue excellence in the integrated practices of managing organizations, people, systems, and processes of the value network through innovative teaching, distinguished research and scholarship, and active professional leadership. The department strives for leadership in educational innovation, multidisciplinary research, and industrial partnership.
Faculty & Research
The DATA Department faculty members are diverse in background and interest, and are actively engaged in research in information systems and supply chain management.
- Business Information Systems (BIS) Major
- Business Information Systems (BIS) Minor
- FinTech Minor
- Supply Chain Management Major
- Supply Chain Management Minor
- Business Analytics Certificate
- MBA Programs
- MBA/Business Analytics Concentration
- MBA/Supply Chain Management Concentration
- MS Management