For Students Enrolled In:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- P.C. Rossin College of Engineering & Applied Science
- To provide non-business students with the knowledge and skills which will allow them to make more informed business decisions
- To enable non-business students to supplement their major studies with the business tools that are attractive to employers
Program of Study
- Prerequisite: ECO 1 - Principles of Economics (4 cr.) - must be completed prior to entering the program and is offered as an on-line course each summer
- 14 credit hours
- Locked-step sequence required
Note: THE BUSINESS MINOR PROGRAM IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A BUSINESS DEGREE. It is a supplement to students' major studies outside their college.
- Maximum number of admitted students each year: 80
- Spring application for admittance the following fall semester
- Deadline: 9 February 2018
- Procedure: application to Undergraduate Business Minor Program submitted to Morgan Nelson: Department of Marketing (RBC 366); Admissions Committee evaluates applications based on GPA, experience, interest in pursuing business opportunities upon graduation (evaluated on basis of written essay); and accepted students notified prior to fall semester registration
To download an application, click here.