Management Mission Statement
To pursue excellence in the integrated practices of managing organizations, people, systems, and processes of the value network through innovative teaching, distinguished research and scholarship, and active professional leadership. The department strives for leadership in educational innovation, multidisciplinary research, and industrial partnership.
The Management Department faculty members are diverse in background and interest, and are actively engaged in research in information systems, organizational behavior, supply chain management, strategic management, and entrepreneurship.
The Center for Value Chain Research supports industrial and academic partnership.
- Business Information Systems Major
- Business Information Systems Minor
- Management Major
- Supply Chain Management Major
- Supply Chain Management Minor
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
Center for Value Chain Research - supports industrial and academic partnerships