Welcome to the Center for Supply Chain Research at Lehigh!
- Provides member companies with dedicated research meetings, industry led conferences, recruiting opportunities and customized research projects.
- Aims at providing an umbrella under which researchers and practitioners can both understand and advance the cutting edge of knowledge in supply chain management.
- Enables affiliated faculty members with an opportunity to forge interdisciplinary collaborations, gaining exposure to industry problems, and presenting research findings to other academics and practitioners.
- Trains undergraduate and graduate students through research projects and educational activities, and provides them with opportunities to meet potential employers.
- Disseminates cutting-edge research and best practices to the supply chain profession as a whole through symposiums, benchmarking studies, roundtables, as well as through newsletters, white papers, and other publications.
Zach Zacharia, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management
Director, Center for Supply Chain Research at Lehigh