Lehigh University is committed to hiring the best and brightest faculty in the College of Business and Economics. A faculty comprised of top-notch researchers and teachers is an important component of our continued success.
CURRENT OPEN FACULTY POSITIONS
START DATE: FALL 2019
- Professor of Practice (position filled)
- Professor and Perella Chair (position filled)
- Assistant Professor (position filled)
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Information Systems (position filled)
- Assistant Professor, Supply Chain Management (position filled)
- Professor of Practice, Information Systems (position filled)
- Professor of Practice, Organizational Behavior and Leadership (position filled)
Current Open Adjunct Positions
- Adjunct Professor, BUS 001: Foundations of Business
- Adjunct Professor, BUS 003 and BUS 203, Business Communication I and II
For more information about Lehigh University's College of Business and Economics, please contact us.