University of Wyoming, B.S., B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
Dr. James Brennan is a Professor of Practice in the Department of Management at Lehigh University where he teaches undergraduate courses in Managing and Leading People in Organizations, and Strategic Management in the Global Environment, as well as a graduate course in Leadership. In 2018, Dr. Brennan was the recipient of the CBE Teaching Excellence Award.
Beyond his role at Lehigh Dr. Brennan is a steering team member for the Civilian-Military Humanitarian Disaster Response Initiative, a project co-sponsored by the United Nations, the U.S. Naval War College, and the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative. The purpose of this international coalition is to develop a framework that enhances cooperation, coordination, and integration between the wide variety of agencies who respond to large-scale human emergencies.
Past Professional Experiences
- Director of Human Resources/Labor Relations in the corporate sector
- Dean of the Wescoe School for Professional Studies, Muhlenberg College
- Leadership Consultant for USAID in Asia, South America, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe
- Sports Psychology Consultant for Villanova University Men’s Basketball
- Director, Team Capital Bank